Many skincare companies are now incorporating high vibrational crystals into their products. Some even base their entire line around the healing power of crystals. It’s a growing trend that is definitely turning heads and raising a few eyebrows. But if you think about it, crystals have been used in folk medicine for ages to promote healing in the body. So, why wouldn’t it apply to skin care?
It’s an interesting concept and one that’s really worth a try. Here are 17 all-natural beauty products infused with powerful crystals for a heightened experience of high-vibration beautification.
- Gemstone Organic Gold Crème ($37): Want that golden glow? Made with Gemstone Essences from raw gold, pyrite and other select crystals, this unique blend heals the skin from hyperpigmentation and sun damage. Meet Gold, a cream that resonates with the energies of the sun, strength and willpower, to have your skin on sparkle-mode.
- Thesis Beauty Himalayan Bath Salt Royal Gems ($22.95): Did you know that Himalayan sea salt has about 84 trace minerals that can be absorbed through the pores in a steamy bath? Sea salt is known to heal cuts and wounds, reduce soreness and promote relaxation. So take a plunge into a nice hot bath and place a few of these royal gems in with you for a luxury healing experience.
- Poppy and Someday Marfa Moon Mist ($30): Got stress? This mist infuses tourmaline crystals to clear out any negative energy from your field to get you to chill out. It also smells mad good too!
- Ajara Skincare MahaYogi Body Balm ($16): Did you go a little too hard in your ashtanga yoga class? If so, try this muscle soothing balm created with Saindhav Salt. This form of salt crystal is regarded as the most superior among all salt (according to Ayurveda, yoga’s sister science). It also infuses other exotic Ayurvedic herbs, for an unparalleled muscle relieving balm.
- So Well Moisturizing Face Lotion ($30): This company’s products are all based on the healing properties of Himalayan sea salt crystals. This 100% vegan lotion soothes as it heals dry and damaged skin, for a refined, super glow and deeply moisturizing experience.
- Wild Medicine Quartz/Organic Coffee Soap ($22): Quartz + Shea Butter + Coffee = heaven. To put the icing on the cake, coffee is also known to combat cellulite, puffiness and redness while also protecting the skin against free radicals – score!
- Lotus Wei Joy Juice Balancing Serum ($50): Red garnet is the precious gemstone used in this serum to bring about joy, laughter, euphoria, contentment, simplicity and playfulness. It’s also said to dissolve feeling the weight of responsibilities, worry and repressing your inner child. JOY!
- InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask ($24.97): Dead sea salt is another mineral powerhouse that includes Magnesium, Sodium and Bromine to detoxify the skin. Added perk: it can also be placed on sore muscles to relieve the pain. Don’t you just love a 2-in-1!?
- Pura Botanica Rosé Retreat ($25): Take a look at these cutie sea salt packs filled with the likes of pink Andean and Atlantic sea salts with calming rose (petals too!) and geranium. I could soak in this stuff all day imagining I’m at a 5-star Resort & Spa.
- KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm ($25): Rose quartz is associated with love energy – so why not put that on your lips? Miranda Kerr infuses a lot of her KORA products, including this one, with the loving, heart-centered essence of rose quartz for irresistibly kissable lips.
- Aquarian Soul Awaken the Mind Massage Oil ($28): With 100% pure almond oil and therapeutic grade organic essential oils, this creation was made for when you are feeling run down and need an energizing boost. The gemstones used in this massage oils were cleansed by the light of the full moon & are energized with healing reiki energy. This means they have a very high vibrational energy that can be used to heal, raise and transform your energetic alignment. Citrine’s healing power is infused along with quartz and Rhodochrosite, for a dynamic and positive attitude.
- Holistic Home Co. Sea Salt Body Scrub ($55): Every one of these delicious salt scrubs comes with a giant one-of-a-kind crystal for you to keep well after you’re finished indulging in this luxurious bath ritual. Sea salt crystals combined with the finest essential oils are meant to rid your body and energy field of any negativity, leaving you refreshed and glowing!
- Therapie Roques O’Neil Himalayan Detox Salts ($66): Soaking in sea salts is common, but how ’bout mixing those salts with the magic of tiny amethyst crystals!? These detoxifying and grounding bath salts calm and soothe away the symptoms of stress and fatigue.
- Angel Face Botanicals Zen Gemstone Aromatherapy for Relaxation ($20): Relax! How, you ask? With this aromatherapy mist that promotes tranquility, mental clarity and stress relief. The essential oils of Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tangerine, Juniper Berry, Cedarwood, and Marjoram blended with Citrine crystals for a sweet experience to clear negativity and refresh your entire being. OM…
- Kerstin Florian Rehydrating Eye Makeup Remover ($45): Energize tired eyes with this hydrating eye makeup remover with Malachite Extract! Malachite has strong antioxidant activity while Panthenol (Provitamin B5) boosts moisture levels, conditions and protects the eyes and lashes.
- The Chopra Center Chakra Sacral Mist ($26): This divine smelling spray resonates with the 2nd chakra that deals with the primal element of water. Sensuality, sexual intimacy, giving and receiving pleasure, creativity, and a healthy emotional body are what this intoxicating spritz is geared toward improving and balancing with the dynamic gemstone zincite. (FYI, it smells like a super yummy orange and vanilla creamsicle!).
- Organic Alchemy Magic Oil ($42.50): What happens when an Energy Healer turns esthetician and spends years making an organic skincare line? The answer — magic. Amplified with high-vibe crystals and the perfect blend of gemstone essences, vital nutrients and organic & wildcrafted botanicals, this Vitamin C Serum helps renew skin and reduce signs of aging, fine lines, scarring, dark spots and wrinkles. BOOM!
What magic crystal-infused product you swear by? Let us know in the comments below.
About the author:
Bess O’Connor is the founder of Urban Wellness Magazine. She has studied in many healing traditions, is a Certified Ayurvedic and Holistic Health Practitioner and worked as a Healing Arts Master for the Chopra Center for 8 years. A holistic, natural lifestyle is what she’s all about. To her, WELLNESS is short for: Water, Exercise, Love, Light, Nourishment, Energy, Sun & Spirit. Connect with her on facebook and twitter.